Property Community Manager
Nashville, TN 37027
Get your foot in the door! We re seeking experienced individuals. BG MULTIFAMILY hires veterans and spouses, students and retirees, full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We offer FREE training for qualified candidates with our Tomorrow s Talent program. Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Regional Director / Regional Property Manager
Field Employee, Full-Time (Direct Hire)
This detail-oriented position reports to C-level Management and requires proven leadership and team management experience. This position manages multiple apartment Community Managers, a portfolio of approximately 4, 000 homes and drives the P&L strategy and operational efficiencies of those communities. Significant prior apartment management experience required.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Ability to effectively manage a diverse group of remote managers, including holding the team accountable, ensuring regular meetings and providing timely feedback
- Completes annual performance review process for direct reports and overseas review process for all property management personnel in assigned portfolio
- Set the standard for personal and professional conduct, establishing an environment that promotes teamwork
- Collaborative and communicative management style with a priority on employee talent development
- Reinforce company values, compliance and safety management, strategically analyze processes and implement company policies and procedures
- Ensure revenue and expense goals for assigned markets are achieved and address shortcomings as-needed
- Provide guidance on all daily management and operations issues across the portfolio, including capturing renewals at the highest rates possible
- Maintain occupancy, delinquency and lease renewal rate goals
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the portfolio market conditions and trends
- Evaluate capital needs, capital projects, property budgets and performance goals
- Collaborate with central operations teams with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth-oriented environment
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel for operational modeling and development of corporate and departmental staffing plans
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and organization skills
- Software requirements such as Yardi and/or Salesforce may apply
- Bachelor s degree required
- 50% travel required, must have valid Driver s License
- Proven record of achieving or exceeding P&L
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental, 401k, disability & more!
When uploading your resume, please ensure that it includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number(s) and email address .
Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.