Nashville, TN 37027
This position reports to the lead maintenance technician, maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Groundskeeper / Porter maintains the cleanliness and overall appearance of the community, including maintenance and landscaping responsibilities. Some additional requirements are
- Pressure washing
- Leaf blowing & cleaning breezeways
- Changing and replacing light-bulbs
- Maintaining property compactors
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Groundskeeper / Porter
Field Employee, Part-Time Working Interview
Based on experience
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Pick up trash and clean
- Change bulbs in interior and exterior light fixtures
- Must be able to move appliances and furniture
- Exterior/ Interior touch up building maintenance
- Landscaping and lawn care as-needed
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
Weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities!
When uploading your resume, please en sure that it includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number(s) and email address .
Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.