Make Ready Technician
Austin, TX 78731
Get your foot in the door! BG MULTIFAMILY is seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals for make ready and punch tech positions. BG MULTIFAMILY hires veterans and spouses, students and retirees, full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance positions.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend! Call or text a recruiter at 512-473-9909 for more information.
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Make Ready Technician / Punch Technician
Field Employee, Full-Time, Part-Time, Temp to Perm positions
$13-15 - Based on Experience
This position reports to the Community Manager and Maintenance Lead. A Make Ready Technician is responsible for converting vacant units to move-in ready status. Six months onsite residential or commercial experience required.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Minor plumbing replacement, troubleshooting, and repair (includes toilet, faucet, and garbage disposal)
- Minor electrical replacement, troubleshooting, and repair (includes light fixtures and electrical outlets)
- Appliance installation and repair
- Sheetrock repair, tape, float, paint, caulk, and texture (experience in use of a spray rig and/or hopper is a plus)
- Installation of mini-blinds and other aesthetic features
- Six months residential or commercial maintenance experience required.
- Must provide own basic hand tools for plumbing, electrical, appliance, and drywall repair
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental, disability & more!
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across 40 markets nationwide.
THE BG MISSION
BG MULTIFAMILY is the most trusted recruiting resource for innovative talent solutions. We believe that people build successful foundations, therefore we collaborate with our clients to build long-term partnerships which enhance your company' s foundation.