Maintenance Technicians Immediate Hire
Minneapolis, MN 55435
Get your foot in the door! We re seeking experienced individuals. BG MULTIFAMILY hires veterans and spouses, students and retirees, full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance positions.
This position reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Certified Maintenance Technician is able to complete any/all service requests including items involving HVAC repair. Two years onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Lead Maintenance Technician / Supervisor
Field Employee, Part-Time Working Interview
Monday - Friday
8: 00 am - 5: 00 pm
$18.00 - $20.00
Based on Experience
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Light plumbing, electrical and HVAC repair
- Change bulbs, locks
- Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Two years onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required
- HVAC certification required
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Speak and understand English
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
Weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities!
When uploading your resume, please ensure that it includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number(s) and email address .
Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.