Bear, DE 19701
This position reports to the property or leasing manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. This position is responsible for the day-to-day of leasing apartment homes to prospective residents.
**Onsite apartment leasing experience required!**
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Secretarial, receptionist and administrative duties as-needed, includes answering the phone, making coffee, filing, etc.
- Customer service responsibilities includes working with residents to resolve concerns and submitting service requests
- Touring the community & homes
- Completing required paperwork as-needed
- Marketing as-needed
- Software requirements may apply
- 2+ Years of Apartment Leasing or Property Management experience
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
- Knowledge of software such as Yardi, BlueMoon, OneSite, AppFolio, etc...
If you meet the requirements, and can start right away please call 215-305-8681 for an interview!