Lead Maintenance Technician
Newton, MA 02464
Get your foot in the door with some of the top property management companies! BG MULTIFAMILY is seeking experienced Lead Maintenance Technicians and Service Managers.
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Lead Maintenance Technician / Supervisor
This position reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Lead Maintenance Technician is able to complete any/all service requests including items involving HVAC repair. Onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Light plumbing, electrical and HVAC repair
- Change bulbs, locks
- Must be able to install and repair appliances
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Perform painting, pressure washing, blow breezeways and parking lots
- Onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required
- HVAC certification required
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across more than 35 markets nationwide.
THE BG MISSION
BG MULTIFAMILY is the most trusted recruiting resource for innovative talent solutions. We believe that people build successful foundations, therefore we collaborate with our clients to build long-term partnerships which enhance your company' s foundation.