Lead EPA Maintenance Technician
San Antonio, TX 78216
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Lead Maintenance Technician EPA Certified
Field Employee, Full-Time, Part-Time or Working Interview
San Antonio, TX
$15-$17 - Based on Experience
This position reports to the Community Manager. A Lead Maintenance Technician is able to complete any/all service requests. Responsibilities also include leading and managing a maintenance team, scheduling and expediting completion of service requests, and scheduling and expediting vacant units to move-in ready status. Six months onsite residential or commercial experience required.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- HVAC installation, troubleshooting, and repair (Type II or Universal EPA certification required)
- Plumbing replacement, troubleshooting, and repair
- Electrical replacement, troubleshooting, and repair
- Appliance installation, troubleshooting, and repair
- Sheetrock repair, tape, float, paint, caulk, and texture (experience in use of a spray rig and/or hopper is a plus)
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Six months residential or commercial maintenance experience required.
- Must provide own tools including HVAC gauges, multi-meter, and basic hand tools for plumbing, electrical, appliance, and drywall repair
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental, disability & more!
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across 40 markets nationwide.
THE BG MISSION
BG MULTIFAMILY is the most trusted recruiting resource for innovative talent solutions. We believe that people build successful foundations, therefore we collaborate with our clients to build long-term partnerships which enhance your company' s foundation.