Troy, MI 48084
Field Employee, Full-Time, Part-Time or Working Interview
$10-$12 - Based on Experience
This position reports to the Community Manager and Maintenance Lead. A Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and visual appeal of interior common areas, including Fitness Room, Resident Service Center, and Leasing Office. A Housekeeper is also responsible for cleaning vacant apartment units to prepare for occupancy. Six months onsite residential or commercial experience is a plus, but not required. For some, this is an entry level position to begin a career in the multifamily property maintenance field.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Full clean and trash removal in vacant apartment units to make move-in ready
- Full clean and trash removal in interior common areas
- Vacuum, dust, and use of cleaning chemicals
- Provide general assistance to other members of Maintenance team
- Six months residential or commercial maintenance experience a plus, but not required.
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
When uploading your resume, please ensure that it includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number(s) and email address .
Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.