Groundskeeper / Porter
Houston, TX 77057
BG MULTIFAMILY hires veterans and spouses, students and retirees, full-time and part-time professionals for entry level apartment community maintenance positions.
Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
No experience necessary. Flexible schedules.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button to and apply directly to the job. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Groundskeeper / Porter
$9-$11 - Based on Experience
This position reports to the lead maintenance technician, maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Groundskeeper / Porter maintains the cleanliness and overall appearance of the community, including maintenance and landscaping responsibilities.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Maintain grounds which includes picking up trash around community and amenity areas
- Change bulbs in interior and exterior light fixtures
- Must be able to move appliances and furniture
- Exterior/ Interior touch up building maintenance
- Landscaping and lawn care as-needed
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Perform painting, pressure washing, blow breezeways and parking lots
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across 40 markets nationwide.
THE BG MISSION
BG MULTIFAMILY is the most trusted recruiting resource for innovative talent solutions. We believe that people build successful foundations, therefore we collaborate with our clients to build long-term partnerships which enhance your company' s foundation.