Experienced Leasing Consultant
Fort Myers, FL 33901
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Experienced Leasing Professional
Fort Myers, FL
Mon-Fri, 9a-6p, Some evenings and weekends required
Apply Now to discuss pay range - based upon skills and experience
This position reports to the property or leasing manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. This position is responsible for the day-to-day of leasing apartment homes to prospective residents. Onsite apartment experience preferred.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Secretarial, receptionist and administrative duties as-needed, includes answering the phone, filing, etc.
- Customer service responsibilities includes working with residents to resolve concerns and submitting service requests
- Touring the community & homes
- Completing required paperwork as-needed
- Marketing as-needed
- Software requirements may apply
- Property Management Software Experience preferred (Yardi, BlueMoon, OneSite, etc)
- Strong sales, customer service and marketing background preferred
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER