Commercial Lease Administrator
Atlanta, GA 30326
- Exercise discretion with confidential information.
- Contribute to team effort by providing information and helping others as needed.
- Review, abstract and input lease information into MRI database according to internal procedures.
- Proofread all lease abstraction reports for accurate input.
- Clarify any vague lease terms or intent with Leasing Agent or Legal Department.
- Communicate and follow with team members on any missing lease documentation, forms and/or dates.
- Record and verify gross sales reports. Calculate percentage rent due per lease.
- Provide property expense information to Leasing Agent.
- Review suite square footage for accuracy.
- Apply tenant rental payments to account.
- Assist coding checks during heavy volume.
- Review tenant accounts for accuracy and correct as needed.
- Correspond and resolve tenant account, billing, and dispute questions.
- Direct tenant questions to Property Manager, Leasing Agent or Collection Manager.
- Provide aging reports to assist team in timely collection of rents.
- Deposit and apply/refund Security Deposits as needed.
- Compute tenant recovery billings, including CAM/Operating Expenses, property tax, insurance, percentage rent and utilities.
- Calculate CPI rental increases.
- Review and mail billings and statements.
- Calculate all new monthly tenant CAM/OPR and Tax estimates.
General Ledger Analysis
- Analyze expense accounts for each building.
- Communicate with Property Manager for clarification of expenses.
- Handle account corrections with Accountant or Accounts Payable.
- Review utility invoices and approve daily.