Bilingual Leasing Consultant
Charlotte, NC 28210
Get your foot in the door! BG MULTIFAMILY is seeking experienced & inexperienced individuals that are fluent in both English and Spanish. BG MULTIFAMILY hires veterans and spouses, students and retirees, full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community leasing & office positions.
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We offer FREE training for qualified candidates with our Tomorrow s Talent program. Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Bilingual Leasing Professional
$10-$13 - Based on Experience
This position reports to the property or leasing manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. This position is responsible for the day-to-day of leasing apartment homes to prospective residents. Onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality experience preferred but not required.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Secretarial, receptionist and administrative duties as-needed, includes answering the phone, filing, etc.
- Customer service responsibilities includes working with residents to resolve concerns and submitting service requests
- Touring the community & homes
- Completing required paperwork as-needed
- Marketing as-needed
- Tomorrow s Talent course may be required
- Software requirements may apply
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Speak and understand both English and Spanish
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across 40 markets nationwide.
THE BG MISSION
BG MULTIFAMILY is the most trusted recruiting resource for innovative talent solutions. We believe that people build successful foundations, therefore we collaborate with our clients to build long-term partnerships which enhance your company' s foundation.
To apply, please email you r resume to: Charlotte. Resumes @bgmultifamily.Com