Assistant Property Manager
DALLAS, TX 75254
This position reports to the property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. This position manages the day-to-day of leasing apartment homes to prospective residents and assists in the management of the community in general. Onsite apartment experience required.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Assistant Property / Community Manager
Field Employee, Part-Time Working Interview / Full-Time (Direct Hire)
Monday - Friday
8: 00 am - 5: 00 pm
$11.00 - $15.00
Based on experience
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Office management duties, includes answering the phone as- needed
- Customer service responsibilities include working with residents to resolve concerns and keep delinquencies at an acceptable rate
- Familiarity with financial and close-out reports
- Touring the community & homes as-needed
- Completing required paperwork, submitting service requests, post rents, follow the eviction & move-out processes
- Marketing as-needed
- Software requirements may apply
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
Weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities.
When uploading your resume, please ensure that it includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number(s) and email address .
Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.