Assistant Community Manager
Nashville, TN 37027
Get your foot in the door! We re seeking experienced individuals. BG MULTIFAMILY hires veterans and spouses, students and retirees, full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We offer FREE training for qualified candidates with our Tomorrow s Talent program. Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Assistant Property / Community Manager
Field Employee, Part-Time Working Interview / Full-Time (Direct Hire)
This position reports to the property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. This position manages the day-to-day of leasing apartment homes to prospective residents and assists in the management of the community in general. Onsite apartment experience required.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Office management duties, includes answering the phone as- needed
- Customer service responsibilities include working with residents to resolve concerns and keep delinquencies at an acceptable rate
- Familiarity with financial and close-out reports
- Touring the community & homes as-needed
- Completing required paperwork, submitting service requests, post rents, follow the eviction & move-out processes
- Marketing as-needed
- Software requirements may apply
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental, 401k, disability & more!
When uploading your resume, please ensure that it includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number(s) and email address .
Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.