Apartment Make Ready Technician
Atlanta, GA 30326
Get your foot in the door! We re seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals. BG MULTIFAMILY hires veterans and spouses, students and retirees, full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Make-Ready / Punch Tech
Field Employee, Part-Time Working Interview
This position reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Make-Ready / Punch Tech converts recent vacant homes into homes ready for occupancy.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Clean recently vacated homes
- Change bulbs, locks
- Must be able to install appliances and furniture
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
- Hotel/apartment experience preferred; new home construction acceptable
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental, & more!
When uploading your resume, please ensure that it includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number(s) and email address.
Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.