Apartment Make Ready - Handyman/ General Labor
Schaumburg, IL 60173
BG MULTIFAMILY hires full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance positions.
This position reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Make-Ready / Punch Tech converts recent vacant homes into homes ready for occupancy.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Make-Ready / Punch Technician
Field Employee, Full Time/ Part-Time Working Interview
Based on Experience
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Clean recently vacated homes
- Change bulbs, locks
- Must be able to install appliances and furniture
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
- Hotel/apartment experience preferred; new home construction acceptable
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
Weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities.
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER