Apartment Maintenance Technician
Tucson, AZ 85716
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We re seeking experienced individuals for Maintenance Technician positions in the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
As an apartment Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completing any/all service requests (except those items involving HVAC repair or pool maintenance). This position reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
- Light plumbing & electrical
- Change bulbs, locks/keys
- Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blower breezeways and parking lots
- Six months onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required.
- Have your own set of hand tools
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service-oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental, disability & more!
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER