Apartment Leasing Consultant - Bilingual
San Antonio, TX 78216
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend!
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Apartment Leasing Consultant Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Field Employee, Full-Time, Part-Time or Working Interview
San Antonio, TX
$12-$14 - Based on Experience
This position reports to the Community Manager and/or Leasing Manager. A Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing vacant units that are or will be prepared for occupancy, as well as maximizing current resident renewals. This includes generating interested traffic through various marketing efforts, professionally showing available real estate to prospects, and converting prospects to residents through sales technique and service. To maximize resident renewals, a Leasing Consultant must provide the highest level of customer service, enhancing resident relationships and loyalty. At least 6 months of experience in Leasing at an apartment community is required.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Administrative duties including answering the phone, filing, etc.
- Customer service responsibilities includes working with residents to resolve concerns and submitting service requests
- Touring and presenting the community & homes
- Completing required paperwork as-needed
- Marketing as-needed
- Software knowledge and experience may apply including use of Yardi, Onesite, LRO, Yieldstar, E-site, and Blue Moon
- Fluent oral and written communication in Spanish (must also be fluent in English)
- Six months residential or commercial maintenance experience a plus, but not required.
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English (oral and written)
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental, disability & more!
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across 40 markets nationwide.
THE BG MISSION
BG MULTIFAMILY is the most trusted recruiting resource for innovative talent solutions. We believe that people build successful foundations, therefore we collaborate with our clients to build long-term partnerships which enhance your company' s foundation.