Minneapolis, MN 55435
Field Employee, Full-Time, Part-Time or Working Interview
$9.00 - $12.00 - Based on Experience
This position reports to the Community Manager and Maintenance Lead. A Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and visual appeal of interior common areas, including Fitness Room, Resident Service Center, and Leasing Office. A Housekeeper is also responsible for cleaning vacant apartment units to prepare for occupancy. Six months onsite residential or commercial experience is a plus, but not required. For some, this is an entry level position to begin a career in the multifamily property maintenance field.
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Full clean and trash removal in vacant apartment units to make move-in ready
- Full clean and trash removal in interior common areas
- Vacuum, dust, and use of cleaning chemicals
- Provide general assistance to other members of Maintenance team
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Six months residential or commercial maintenance experience a plus, but not required.
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
Weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities.
When uploading your resume, please ensure that it includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number(s) and email address .
Due to the number of responses to any given job opening, only candidates chosen for this particular opening will be contacted. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across more than 35 markets nationwide.
THE BG MISSION
BG MULTIFAMILY is multi-family' s most trusted recruiting resource for innovative talent solutions. We believe that people build successful foundations, therefore we collaborate with our clients to build long-term partnerships which enhance your company' s foundation.