Atlanta, GA 30326
TITLE: Property Administrator - Atlanta
CLASSIFICATION: Non - Exempt
REPORTS TO: Property Manager
- 2 years commercial real estate experience
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and work under deadlines
- Team player
- Answer phones for all properties and respond to tenant or internal customer requests in courteous, timely and efficient manner.
- Dispatch work orders to appropriate staff member.
- Maintain all tenant contact information (emergency and daily contact).
- Maintain tenant insurance certificates and HVAC maintenance contracts.
- Maintain all supplies inventories at the property.
- Maintain all property files and records.
- Provide administrative assistance to the staff.
- Create and code invoices for property group according to budget. Follow up with vendor on invoice issues.
- Ensure pass down information is relayed to Security and Janitorial as appropriate on daily basis.
- Assist Property Manager with tenant event planning and implementation.
- Manage utility accounts to include: adding new accounts, transfer, remove, etc.
- Assist Property Manager with collection activities.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by Management or Engineering staff.