Groundskeeper / Porter
Austin, TX 78731
BG MULTIFAMILY hires veterans and spouses, students and retirees, full-time and part-time professionals for entry level apartment community maintenance positions.
Candidates can try multiple communities until they find the position that meets their permanent employment needs.
No experience necessary. Flexible schedules.
If this position sounds interesting, APPLY TODAY and refer a friend! Call or text a recruiter at 512-473-9909 for more information.
Upon arrival to the BG Staffing website, please click the Apply Online button to and apply directly to the job. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
Groundskeeper / Porter
Field Employee, Full-Time, Part-Time, Temp to Perm positions
$12-13 - Based on Experience
This position reports to the Community Manager and Maintenance Lead. A Groundskeeper / Porter is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and visual appeal of all exterior and common areas, including swimming pools. Six months onsite residential or commercial experience is a plus, but not required. For many, this is an entry level position to begin a career in the multifamily property maintenance field.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Trash pick-up and exterior clean up (may include pressure washing and using a blower)
- Changing light bulbs and cleaning exterior fixtures
- Pool vacuum and chemical maintenance (CPO certification is a plus, but not a requirement)
- Exterior and interior paint and touch-up
- Minor installations (appliances, furniture)
- Provide general assistance to other members of Maintenance team
- Six months residential or commercial maintenance experience a plus, but not required.
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental, disability & more!
ABOUT BG MULTIFAMILY
BG MULTIFAMILY, a division of publicly-traded BG Staffing, Inc., delivers The Right People, Right Now to leading multifamily industry employers. BG is the foremost recruiting and staffing resource serving the apartment industry for more than 30 years and across 40 markets nationwide.
THE BG MISSION
BG MULTIFAMILY is the most trusted recruiting resource for innovative talent solutions. We believe that people build successful foundations, therefore we collaborate with our clients to build long-term partnerships which enhance your company' s foundation.